Fall 2018 Locations:
Classes will start the first week of September and run through the first week of December. For more details on class dates, please visit our calendar here! Bolded locations are open to the community and we welcome all interested students to enroll.
- Magellan International School: 3:30-5pm
- St. Gabriels Catholic School: 3:30-4:30pm
- Waitlist-Eanes Elementary: 2:45-3:45pm
- Orange Co-Working-South/Southwest Austin/Buda: 5:30-6:30
- Orange Co-Working 2.0: 5:30-6:30*
- Hill Elementary: 3-4pm
- COA Dittmar Park and Recreation Center-South East Austin: 4:30-5:30pm
- Emergent- Westlake/Downtown Austin Community Location: 5-6pm
- Waitlist-Rawson Saunders: 3:30-4:30pm
- Waitlist- Lake Travis Community Library- Lakeway/Lake Travis: 4:45-5:45pm
- Breezz Co-Working-Round Rock/Pflugerville: 6-7pm
Start-Up Kids Club is also proud to be working with the Rawson Saunders Middle School and Small Middle School to create a middle school entrepreneur elective that will be integrated into the students school day!
From Kids Who Have Done It...
We are so excited that your family is joining our SUKC Family! Please feel out the form below to enroll with us today.
"I never imagined entrepreneurial skills or how to start a business could be taught to kids at an early age but I was wrong. Start-Up Kids Club teaches concepts of Business/Entrepreneur skills to kids and gives platform to convert their ideas to product. Start Up Kid's Club even as an after school activity, provides classroom based learning and gives exposure through real market experience, where their product is showcased and is sold to the customer. They can really visualize/realize the way business works in real time. My kids loves to go Start Up Classes." -Kristy, Parent
"The kids are amazing and fast learners. But most importantly, they have no fear and just take action. I wish more adults had this same mindset. Coaching them was delightful. Amber is building something important because when a child learns how to get a job, only one job is created. That's what our school systems teach students. But when entrepreneurs thrive, they create dozens, hundreds, and perhaps even thousands of jobs. That's how our economy grows." -Greg, Mentor
"I recently attended a Market Day event and I was truly inspired by these kids and their awesome business ideas. Start-Up Kid's Club is destined for big things, including being an amazing launch platform for future business leaders and entrepreneurs." -Jamie, Happy Customer